Offices to Let – Hackthorpe Hall Business Centre
To view and to download our brochure, please click here.
Hackthorpe Hall is a bold development set in the Eastern Fells of the Lake District at the heart of the Lowther Estates. Its historic 16th and 17th century buildings enclosed 17,000sqft of offices, ranging in size from 500sqft to 5800sqft. With careful attention to detail, Lowther Estates have created a high quality of interior supported by the most modern communications infrastructure. Served by easy and accessible links to local and national road and rail networks, Hackthorpe Hall also offers recreational and residential opportunities by being situated between the Eden Valley and the Lake District National Park in Cumbria.
The deve lopment has won several awards including:
- 2003 RICS Building of the Year
- 2003 RICS Conservation Building of the Year
- CLA Farm & Country Buildings Award 2001
- ICW Building on Quality Award 2003
- Eden Design Awards 2005
Hackthorpe Hall embodies a vision that combines traditional values rediscovered and new ideas realized. It is light and space. It is innovation and tradition. It is flexibility and sensitivity. It is the best of the past expressed as a vision of the future. All doors are full height ash veneered incorporating a clear vision panel. Where possible architectural detail has been preserved and enhanced, oak trusses and purlins, pine floor beams and joists are visible throughout. All walls are plastered and painted and there is easily accessible ducts for IT and power. Ground floors are heated by underfloor heating, elsewhere vertically hung radiators are incorprated for easier desk positioning.
The buildings have been designed to provide the occupier with maximum utilization of the property with minimum inconvenience and cost. As part of this design principal, high specification facilities have been installed including:
- IT ducting arranged to link business units together should extra space be required
- oil fired central heating to all offices
- security alarm wiring is provided, ready for connection by users
- full CCTV coverage including infra red camera
- fire protection systems are installed in every unit compliant with Fire Officer regulations
- free car parking for 90 cars within close proximity of the business units is also complimented by an extra 13 visitor spaces
Office Space available at Hackthorpe Hall
Offices 1, 5, 6, 7, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17 and 18.
For more details contact Andrew Fox at The Estate Office on 01931 712577, alternatively e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org